Grow your business
Reaching your target audience with the right messages at the right time will help you to acquire new customers.
All real marketing solutions begin with a well researched and reasoned marketing strategy.
Digital Marketing Strategy
A market analysis is an important tool to help understand the market that your business is operating in. This quantitative and qualitative analysis can help to uncover:
- The volume and value of a market
- Different customer segments
- Buying patterns of customers
- Environmental influences such as barriers to entry and regulations
All of these different aspects will help your business to more efficiently market your products to your customers, by understanding how and when consumers buy products as well as how they find these products.
This analysis will also help determine where your business is placed in the market by looking at your competitors and how you compare to them.
Fit 4 Market can conduct a comprehensive analysis of the market in which your business operates. This initial analysis will examine current market trends, key competitors and the market position that your product or service occupies. It will also examine market dynamics that can impact on the success of your product or service.
This market analysis highlights what marketing is working for you and what isn’t and assists in planning your future marketing strategy.
Why do you need to know your market?
Fit 4 Market understands the importance of knowing the right market, the competitors and the customers to better position your product. Whether it is in-depth qualitative consumer research or quantitative consumer studies, the marketing consultants at Fit 4 Market will advise and guide your market research to achieve the maximum knowledge required to better market your products.
Qualitative and Quantitative Market Research
Market research helps you to better understand not only your existing customers but potential customers too, in order to create better marketing strategies. Obtaining statistics about the market you operate in and your customers can guide you to make informed decisions about the target audience and marketing direction you want your business to take.
Successful businesses conduct market research often in order to identify new potential customers and potential problem areas within their business.
Designed to save money and time
The design of market research is a very important aspect as money and time can be wasted on inefficient research practices.
- Research objectives are crucial to get right as poor objectives will lead to market research that is misdirected
- The methods used to gain the data are also important to limit the amount of bias in the results
Any bias or misdirected research can lead to poor decisions made regarding the future of your business. For this reason, it is vital to make sure that the research is conducted professionally.
We export 95% of our product to markets throughout the Asian region and the world. Fit 4 Market has worked with the Balco Senior Management Team during a significant transition period for our business and has the ability and skill to develop strong relationships with people throughout the organisation. Understanding production is just as important as understanding the market in our business and Fit 4 Market’s experience was drawn on to provide a detailed strategy and marketing plan that is highly practical for the business going forward.
General Manager, Balco Group
Fit 4 Market is a strategic marketing agency in Adelaide. Our team of marketing consultants specialise in marketing strategy, inbound and digital marketing for all business types.
Some important questions to consider when developing a marketing strategy are:
- What is the long-term future for your business?
- Where should you be heading and how are you going to get there?
As a strategic marketing agency, we help your business to:
- Review the market and identify your positioning and key target markets
- Review potential opportunities and assist in deciding the best business approach to prioritise and take advantage of your key strengths and product mix
- Develop a marketing direction and competitive strategy that drives promotional activity
- Develop key communication messages for each customer group
- Develop brief but integrated marketing plans taking into consideration the resources available within the business
Fit 4 Market will provide support, guidance and mentoring, with clear and practical advice to ensure that your marketing plan becomes a reality.
Learn more about why a cohesive marketing strategy matters when growing your business.
Digital Marketing Strategy
For most businesses, many of your customers can be found online, and your website is the biggest shopfront with customers visiting 24 hours a day.
At Fit 4 Market, your digital marketing strategy is developed as part of your overarching marketing strategy. When both strategies are consistent and cohesive, you will achieve maximum impact without wasting time and money.
The biggest difference when it comes to shopping online is the number of competitors and the ease by which customers are able to compare their options. At Fit 4 Market, our consultants have the knowledge and tools to canvas the digital landscape to provide you with a fine-tuned understanding on when your customers are shopping and how best to position yourself as their first choice. To do so, we:
- Review the digital landscape, current industry norms and understand your competitor’s online behaviour
- Identify your target markets and build personas to understand their mindset, needs and triggers to purchase
- Develop your content strategy and select the most effective channels for you in line with your key communications strategy for each group to ensure that it is customer centric
- Develop digital marketing campaigns as part of your Marketing Plan
- Continuously analyse your data to refine and improve your digital campaigns
A positive perception
The aim of brand positioning is to create a positive perception of your brand in the eyes of customers. Brand positioning will occur regardless of whether or not a conscious effort is made by a company to create this perception. Therefore, if left without management, a brand’s position in the market could become negative.
All brands, no matter what size or if they operate in B2B or B2C markets, have a position in the market. This means that it is very important to develop and maintain a strong and positive perception of your brand.
Profitable brand positioning
Fit 4 Market can effectively manage your brands, which are a major asset of your company. Our wealth of brand management experience enables Fit 4 Market to take your company to a profitable future through sustained, professional brand positioning undertaken by:
- Analysing your product categories
- Knowing your in-market competitors
- Determining your product’s unique selling points
- Understanding your target audiences
How to attract more leads
With the right mix of inbound marketing, you will be able to promote your business in a way that has customers coming to you.
Website & SEO
Do you know if your websites needs a refresh? How will SEO benefit your business? Are you tracking and measuring clicks or actual sales?
Trade shows and exhibitions are a necessity for many businesses but with so many potential buyers, how do you quickly identify your best prospects?
How do you convince a customer to buy?
We specialise in sales training for non-sales people such as scientists, engineers and healthcare workers.